Please RVSP by January 25, 2021. The webinar login instructions will be sent out the day prior to the event.
Connell Foley's Labor and Employment Group invites you to an informative webinar presentation that will help put your employment practices on the right track for a successful 2021.
The start of the New Year offers employers a great opportunity to review employment practices and policies. With regular changes to federal, state and local laws and regulations, it can be a challenge for businesses and human resources professionals to stay abreast of the latest rules and best practices.
Please join us for this free program where we will discuss hot topics and recent changes in employment law, and provide tools to help your company have a successful New Year.
The presentation will cover important developments in various laws and regulations affecting the workplace, including:
- Telecommuting Policies and Offsite Work Location Safety Checklists
- Compliance with the New Jersey Family Leave Act
- Proactive I-9 Audit Strategies
- Properly Paying Employees
- Updating Employee Handbooks
- Compliance with Paid Sick Leave Laws
- Permanent Residence Processing for Eligible Foreign National Employees
- Compliance with the Amended Compassionate Use Medical Cannabis Act
- Anti-Bullying Policies and Training in the Workplace
- Harassment Prevention Training for Employees and Supervisors