Connell Foley LLP will have a strong presence at the Fall 2021 USLAW Network Client Conference, with seven partners facilitating discussions on a variety of topics. Taking place September 21-23, 2021 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, the semi-annual conference brings together legal and business decision makers from across a spectrum of industries and practice areas and features industry-leading educational sessions and outstanding networking opportunities.
Connell Foley's partners will lead the following presentations:
- Neil Mody, Co-chair of the Diversity & Inclusion Committee, together with Noble Allen of Hinckley Allen, will present "Don’t Just Check the Box: Avoid DE&I Fatigue by Fully Incorporating Initiatives Into Company DNA." (9:45 A.M.)
- Jeffrey O'Hara will be joined by Heidi Mandt of Williams Kastner and Douglas Tumminello of Lewis Roca for a session on "Physical Wellness: Are You Listening to Your Body? Quick and Easy Adjustments That Can Propel You Forward and Deliver Important Health Benefits." (11:00 A.M.)
- Karen Painter Randall, Chair, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy and Incident Response Group, will present "Ransomware: You Don’t Always Have to Pay." (8:45 A.M.)
- Bryan Couch will be joined by Ryan C. Holt of Sweeny Wingate & Barrow, P.A. and Lisa Langevin of Kelly Santini LLP to facilitate a discussion on "Social Wellness: How Building Positive Social Habits and Routines Will Help You Stay Healthier Mentally and Physically." (9:45 A.M.)
- Matthew Bauer will lead a session on "Defining Corporate Social Responsibility and the Role That Chief Legal Officers and In-House Counsel Play In Protecting Your Company’s Reputation and Its Future" with Thomas L. Oliver, II of Carr Allison and Amanda P. Ketchum of Dysart Taylor Cotter McMonigle & Brumitt, P.C. (9:45 A.M.)
- Kevin Gardner will speak with Rodney Umberger of Williams Kastner on "Conflict Resolution Tactics During This New and Ever-Changing Environment." (11:00 A.M.)
- John Cromie, Chair, Corporate and Business Law Group, will lead the discussion of "Regulation or De-Regulation: What is on the Horizon and What to Watch Out for" with J. Scott Searl of Baird Holm LLP (11:00 A.M.)
Please visit USLAW's website for more information.