Victoria Donoghue has an extensive background in immigration law, advising clients on the full range of issues related to employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant visas. Her experience includes handling complex Requests for Evidence (RFE) issued by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), advising employers on I-9 and Labor Condition Audits, appealing USCIS denials, and representing clients in immigration waivers, as well as other visa and naturalization issues.
Prior to joining Connell Foley, Victoria served as associate director for the Research Foundation of City University of New York, where she was responsible for managing an employment-based immigration program, overseeing nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, providing training programs for the university community, and working with foreign nationals and principal investigators on changes in immigration law. She also previously served as director in the Office of International Services at Montclair State University, the University's resource for immigration law and regulations as it pertained to visa services for academic staff, researchers and students.
Professional and Community Affiliations
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
News & Insights
- Speaker, Business for Breakfast Webinar: 2023 Employment Law Update and To-Do Checklist (Connell Foley)Hybrid/Connell Foley LLP, 01.18.2023
- Virtual, 04.12.2022
- Legal Blogs and Updates, November 2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, October 2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 08.31.2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 07.31.2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, August 2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, July 2023
- Legal Blogs and Updates, June 2023