Thomas D. Forrester Jr. has a broad range of experience in the areas of environmental law, commercial litigation, construction, trade secret litigation and professional liability.
As part of his environmental practice, Tom advises on environmental litigation and enforcement matters, including site remediation and product liability claims. His experience includes representing potentially responsible parties at CERCLA/Superfund sites.
Tom’s professional liability practice is focused on the representation of attorneys, architects, engineers and other professionals in professional malpractice litigation. His experience includes representing regional, national and international professional firms in significant litigation matters.
Prior to joining Connell Foley, Tom served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jamie S. Perri, J.S.C., who manages the environmental cases in Monmouth County Superior Court.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- The Brennan-Vanderbilt American Inn of Court
News & Insights
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 08.20.2020
- New Jersey Law Journal, 05.16.2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules That the Clean Water Act May Regulate Pollution Traveling Through GroundwaterLegal Blogs and Updates, 04.27.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 09.16.2019
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 03.25.2019
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 02.11.2019
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 01.21.2019
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 12.17.2018
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 06.04.2018
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Government Immunity for Environmental Claims Under the Federal Tort Claims ActLegal Blogs and Updates, 11.17.2017
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 01.26.2017
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 03.01.2016
Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch (2021)
- Commercial Litigation
- Honorable Jamie S. Perri, J.S.C., Monmouth County Superior Court
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
Boston College (B.A., Economics and Political Science, 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey