Abigail Walsh has over 20 years’ experience in a wide range of immigration matters. She represents multinational and domestic corporations, their employees and private individuals in business immigration matters before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, Department of State and at U.S. Consulates worldwide.
Abigail provides counsel on all nonimmigrant employment-based work visas, including H, L, E, TN, J, O and P, and she assists individuals in specialty occupations, intracompany transferee executives, managers, and individuals with specialized knowledge obtain nonimmigrant visas. Abigail also helps obtain immigration benefits for individuals with extraordinary ability, individuals who are outstanding professors and researchers, individuals who are multinational managers and executives, individuals with advanced degrees and/or exceptional ability, and individuals whose immigration is in the national interest. In addition, she advises on matters involving: adjustment of status, exchange visitors, treaty trader and investors, immigrant visas, temporary work visas and naturalization.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Executive Committee Member (2015-2019) and Immediate Past Chair, New Jersey Chapter
- Member, AILA National USCIS Case Assistance Committee
- Member, New Jersey Chapter
- Member, International Law Journal (1995-1997)
- New Jersey Federal Bankruptcy Court Judicial Internship (1996-1997)
News & Insights
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 08.19.2021
- Best Lawyers, 06.10.2021
- Connell Foley Receives High Marks, Adds Practice Areas and Attorneys to Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA GuideChambers USA, 05.21.2021
- Connell Foley Announces Launch of Corporate Immigration Practice with Addition of Boutique Firm Dornbaum & Peregoy01.04.2021
- Law360 , 11.02.2020
- ROI-NJ, 10.30.2020
- New Jersey Law Journal, 10.29.2020
- Connell Foley Announces Launch of Corporate Immigration Practice with Addition of Boutique Firm Dornbaum & PeregoyLegal Blogs and Updates, 01.04.2021
Chambers USA (2021)
- Immigration, Associates to Watch - New Jersey
Best Lawyers in America (2021-2022)
- Immigration Law
- "Women in the Law" (2021)
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.